Two Agfa Box Cameras which look so much alike that I propose a game, Find Ten Differences !
- Film type 120 rollfilm
- Picture size 6x9
- Lens single-element meniscus / f11
- Focal range 2m - infinity
- Shutter simple "safety pin" type
- Aperture sunny, cloudy plus a yellow filter
- Shutter speeds one speed, about 1/30, plus 'B'
- Viewfinder two vaist level ground glass screens
- Produced 1949-58 Agfa-Werk AG, Munich, Germany
- Weight 400 g
Agfa Werk was one of the biggest manufacturer of this type of cameras. Perhaps the second after Kodak.The main difference between these two Agfa Cameras is that Synchro has a flash synchronizing for flash bulbs.
Another Agfa, Synchro Box